CONGRATULATIONS TO THE HONOR ROLL BJJ COMPETITION TEAM FOR ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL YEAR!
As 2015 draws to a close and the last tournament of the year is in the books, I am very excited and proud to announce the 31 members of our hard working comp team have once again surpassed all expectations, finishing the year ranked 9TH in the WORLD by the SJJIF/NABJJF.
2015 HONOR ROLL BJJ TEAM STATISTICS:
- 29 - REGIONAL, STATE, NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL TOURNAMENTS ATTENDED
- 31 - STUDENTS COMPETED AT LEAST ONCE, MOST MULTIPLE TIMES
- 186 - INDIVIDUAL GI & NOGI MATCHES
- 158 - GOLD, SILVER OR BRONZE MEDALS EARNED
- 72 - GOLD MEDALS
- 61 - SILVER MEDALS
- 25 - BRONZE MEDALS
- 9 - ADDITIONAL IBJJF, SJJIF WORLD TITLES EARNED (20 Total)
- 3 - NEW WORLD CHAMPIONS ADDED TO OUR RANKS (10 Total)
This means our team ends our 2nd year together with an incredible 250+ Gold, Silver or Bronze medals, and 20 World Titles, since we opened in late 2013. Enough said. Honor Roll BJJ is a force to be reckoned with on those competition mats, and it all comes down to one guy... Professor Bruno Antunes. His care and dedication to every student who walks in our doors has the added benefit of producing World Champions, along with some of the nicest people you'll ever meet.
Thank you to every member of the team, and to all our students and parents who make it all possible. Without your support our team would not be ranked so highly, nor been so rapidly recognized as a top 10 team in the BJJ community. Here's to a great year & let's do it again in 2016! Bigger and better things await us all when we work together and one big family! OSS!